Dear Lord, My mother called me today informing me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boise78

Prayer Warrior
Dear Lord,

My mother called me today informing me that my ### has developed cancer. I do not know much more than that except that she is sick and needs you urgently at this time. Please Lord, cleanse her body of this sickly condition and restore her to perfect health. Please hear my prayer Lord.

Amen.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Greetings to you in the name of Jesus we are praying for your situation regarding your prayer request God is still healing cancer today He will do the same for your prayer request. I was divinely healed from cancer at age ### of the cervix I had deep faith in God to heal me totally of cancer without drugs, chemo, or removal of my uterus to this day I am a senior and free. The song goes there is no secret what God can do what he's done for others he will do for you.

Please keep your faith and trust in God to totally heal from this cancer please give us a praise report.

God bless you

###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

DEAR LORD, My heart is truly breaking today. I feel the pain setting in. I truly MISS my friend ### and the rest of my friends that I loved before my life blew up in my face after a THIEF stole my FB and Messenger ID, then after that my main device had the screen go black and they tell me it’s...
Replies
5
Views
290
Dear Lord help me today as my ### leaves for out of town. Keep her safe and bring her back home safe, help her work to go smoothly. Be with her and give her peace and strength and understanding. Holy Spirit touch her heart and soften it to our marriage snd You. Her life will be better if she...
Replies
13
Views
240
Dear Lord.. My mother is going through a mental breakdown, She might commit suicide soon. It's all because of her debts. She has ### lakh debts and she only has ### lakh and people around her are not helping her. Including my Dad. Even God is against her. I don't know what will happen. She...
Replies
11
Views
209
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,233
Messages
16,785,836
Members
648,814
Latest member
Violxoorver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom