2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Father, I am weak and I am sorry for my sins and I truly repent on all my sins, in thought or deed or action or behavior, please cleanse and purify my whole mind, body and soul with the Blood and flesh of Jesus, please help me and make me stronger than what I am. I thank you for this new day...
Replies
8
Views
208
  • Locked
SHALOM brothers and sister.s please pray for money to ### to go drivingsschool thanks to all deep my heart <3
Replies
9
Views
280
E
  • Locked
Summary (due to privacy): Request for financial assistance, employment opportunities, and housing solutions.
Replies
8
Views
220
everton09876
E
M
  • Locked
Pray for my baby nephew, his twin died for lack of oxygen, and now he's having the same problem, please for me ask Jesus so He could give him a chance of life, his name is ###.
Replies
9
Views
212
  • Locked
Please pray for me that I can have enough money to get my teeth fixed, it's so expensive. I also need around ###.
Replies
5
Views
181
  • Locked
LORD, I LIFT UP OUR CHURCHES AND MINISTRIES BEFORE YOU. WE KNOW THAT THERE IS NO PERFECT CHURCH OR MINISTRY. CONTINUE TO LIFT US UP AND GUIDE US AS WE STRIVE TO BE A PEOPLE AFTER YOUR OWN HEART. WE KNOW THERE IS NO PERFECT LEADER. CONTINUE TO LIFT THEM UP AND GUIDE THEM, AS THEY STRIVE TO BE...
Replies
3
Views
160
  • Locked
pray that I have breakthrough in all areas of life, financial, career, marital, education.
Replies
8
Views
169
  • Locked
Please pray for my health and for everyone who needs healing, pray for me for getting a new job with a good employer so I can continue supporting my family and my mission as well..thanks ###
Replies
7
Views
186
  • Locked
pray that my supervisor marks my work and that he should guide as God desires. I would like to graduate this year.
Replies
7
Views
180
M
  • Locked
Please pray for my boyfriend to get release from other ###.
Replies
6
Views
139
Back
Top Bottom