pray that i have breakthrough in all areas of ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

VM9

Servant
pray that I have breakthrough in all areas of life, financial, career, marital, education.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
May the God fulfill your all needs and you will grow spiritually and physically! In Jesus' name, Amen.
 
God in Jesus' name please answer this prayer request according to Your will and Your timing...Child of God Let’s Pray...God In Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let me not lean to my own understanding or take matters into my own hands and mess things up. Remind me to always acknowledge You first in all my ways and allow You God to direct my foot steps. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. God bless me with the strength to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. God protect me and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. Help me to always start my day with praise and prayer unto You. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. Amen, So Be It, And It Is So!

Encourager ###, ###, ### ~ Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Through Grace, may your circumstances be healed. May the infinite Light shine on you and brighten your way and show clearly your path. Infinite Spirit, in all your greatness, bring now the healing requested and required by your devoted child.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need breakthrough miracles in four areas of my life. Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, wisdom, and success in my professional certification exam. I am also believing God for a new job with a good salary so I can become financially independent and move into a healthier and more...
Replies
10
Views
257
I need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in my professional certification exam. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I am trusting God for the...
Replies
7
Views
176
I need breakthrough miracles in four areas. Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in my professional certification exam. I am also believing God for a new job with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. I am trusting God for the miracle of the right life...
Replies
7
Views
195
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,233
Messages
16,785,836
Members
648,814
Latest member
Violxoorver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom