New Week, new Beginnings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love56

Account Closed
Father, I am weak and I am sorry for my sins and I truly repent on all my sins, in thought or deed or action or behavior, please cleanse and purify my whole mind, body and soul with the Blood and flesh of Jesus, please help me and make me stronger than what I am.

I thank you for this new day and new week and for all I have, for all my blessings.

I am feeling somewhat low in mood and a bit depressed, I thank you for the few days I had off from work and I am sorry to say that the thought of going back to work feels me with dread and fear and a lot of my hope and inspiration has gone.

I pray you will directly intercede and take away all these negative thoughts and low moods and lift my spirits to an even higher place that it was before.

I pray that this day and this week will be a blessed week, filled with amazing and miraculous things, spiritually, emotionally and physically, I pray something wonderful will finally manifest, a great big breakthrough will manifest into the physical world regarding my finances and relationship with my future wife.

I pray for all my family, friends, clients/patients, neighbors, colleagues and all the people on this prayer site, that will also a very blessed day and week, I pray and thank you in Jesus name, Amen.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
The fire of holy spirit cover you and give you strenght, encouragement and his power to fulfill his words! in Jesus name, Amen.
 
Lord cover their mind with Peace and let them worship You in Spirit and in Truth may their feet walk in full obedience to Your will and way...Lord bring glory and honor to Your holy name...in Jesus name...
 
God in Jesus' name please answer this prayer request according to Your will and Your timing...Child of God Let’s Pray...God In Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let me not lean to my own understanding or take matters into my own hands and mess things up. Remind me to always acknowledge You first in all my ways and allow You God to direct my footsteps. God may I come to know You better, fall more in love with You, and strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God protect me and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. Amen, So Be It, And It Is So!

Encourager ###, ###, ### ~ Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
```
NEW STRENGTH​
ISAIAH 40:31​
"YET THOSE WHO WAIT FOR THE LORD WILL GAIN NEW STRENGTH; THEY WILL MOUNT UP WITH WINGS LIKE EAGLES, THEY RUN AND NOT GET TIRED, THEY WILL WALK AND NOT BECOME WEARY."​
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, Tonight, I surrender to You everything I have worked on, every step I have taken, and every effort I have made today. I may not see the results yet, but I choose to trust that You are already working behind the scenes. Please bless all the things I started today. May they grow into...
Replies
10
Views
176
please pray for my week ahead. That God would open new doors for me and my friends. That God would bless us with places to live and stay. That God would open the right opportunities and the right jobs. That we would walk through the new. That God would bless our finances. Please pray I would...
Replies
12
Views
233
Dear god, I'm trying to grow my hair out. I need to keep it done. I need to get the hair products to care for it. I don't have no income. So I dont know how I'm going to do all this in Jesus name. Im moving into the shelter or in with someone. I pray that i never have to want for anything. I...
Replies
7
Views
140
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,231
Messages
16,785,816
Members
648,810
Latest member
Bwaermont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom