pray that my supervisor marks my work and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

VM9

Servant
pray that my supervisor marks my work and that he should guide as God desires. I would like to graduate this year.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
God in Jesus' name please answer this prayer request according to Your will and Your timing...Child of God Let’s Pray...God In Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let me not lean to my own understanding or take matters into my own hands and mess things up. Remind me to always acknowledge You first in all my ways and allow You God to direct my footsteps. God may I come to know You better, fall more in love with You, and strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God protect me and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. Amen, So Be It, And It Is So!

Encourager ###, ###, ### ~ Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

So I believe my manager is not paying me the correct amount of money on my paychecks. I worked 50 hours or more last week and she didn't pay me for the overtime I worked hard for. Even when I ask her to send my check stubs she doesn't do it so something is not right. I want the Lord to convict...
Replies
8
Views
201
Pray for peace in ### company among the management and security guards. Pray for the troublesome ### supervisor ### to be peaceful, humble and stop running his big mouth to spread lies about his innocent coworkers who he claimed "slept on the job." Pray for the ### manager's ###, ### and ### to...
Replies
9
Views
146
Pray for God to humble the evil, dishonest, mean, selfish, cocky and annoying ### Security Supervisor ### who lies about his coworkers sleeping on the job. Pray for the dishonest troublesome ### Security Supervisor ### to stop wrongfully harassing his innocent christian coworkers for sleeping on...
Replies
7
Views
135
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,257
Messages
16,786,090
Members
648,844
Latest member
Druolmuerran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom