2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Our most gracious and loving Father, You have most lovingly and graciously said that You have loved us with an everlasting love. We acknowledge, Lord, that Your love for us is deeper than the ocean and bigger than the biggest need in our heart. Father, all my longings lie open before You and my...
Replies
5
Views
134
  • Locked
Family problems as the grandmom I must move out and go to another state. I need prayer for good car to move in. ### does not want me to move but can't live their life must go in about a month. We need Harmony, I need the Lord to lead me to the right car. thanks
Replies
7
Views
152
  • Locked
I would like to start by saying Thank You God for all that you have done for me and I hope and pray that you still be with me. And I pray for this crazy world that we live in and all the people that have broken hearts. God, as I pray to you, I know I need you in my life. Please God, forgive me...
Replies
6
Views
237
A
  • Locked
my daughter is all set to write her one of the most important exams starting 4th ###,. she has been preparing well for this exam. only problem with her is that the exam phobia or the panicness makes her bit low on the exam day and hence requesting you all to pray for her so that she writes her...
Replies
6
Views
177
abcde5
A
  • Locked
GOD ALMIGHTY I pray to THEE that you are fulfilling my prayer request of me being immensely prosperous and abundant in health, wealth and mental peace and I am a Millionnaire now by YOUR grace and am Tithing a percentage of your gift of wealth for charitable purposes for upliftment of the needy...
Replies
5
Views
153
  • Locked
GOD ALMIGHTY, I pray to THEE in complete faith and surrender that I have got my long overdue promotion as 'General Manager/ Global Head - Supply Chain and Procurement' in my present organisation (###), where I have served loyally for ### + years, along with a deserving hike in salary - and be...
Replies
5
Views
307
J
  • Locked
Please pray for me. I am struggling with peace of mind and doing what is right. I am at a crossroads in my life and am struggling. Please, pray that I may do what is best and that God will guide and protect me on my venture.
Replies
9
Views
319
  • Locked
Please pray for me, lord enter in my ### heart and work a miracle for me and please reunite me and my child with my ###. Lord as you are aware of everything, lord please please I beg you, have mercy on us lord god please remind him, please help him to forgive me, please let him accept me and my...
Replies
7
Views
192
  • Locked
I WouldLike To Pray For Good Health, Peace On Earth, Prosperity for All Who Pray With Me & For Me In Jesus Name Amen!!!!
Replies
9
Views
161
  • Locked
I want to pray for good health, protection, strength and patience as we wait for our prayers to be answered. I will be keeping all of you in my prayers tonight.
Replies
7
Views
2K
Back
Top Bottom