Our most gracious and loving Father, You have most lovingly ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

koippallil

Servant of All
Our most gracious and loving Father,

You have most lovingly and graciously said that You have loved us with an everlasting love. We acknowledge, Lord, that Your love for us is deeper than the ocean and bigger than the biggest need in our heart. Father, all my longings lie open before You and my sighing is not hidden from You. I commit myself as well as the need for a new job into Your most precious and loving hands.

Lord God, fulfil the desire of my heart and bless the work of my hands. The Bible says, "No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love Him." I am completely trusting in Your merit and Your faithfulness this hour. I am certain that You can make a way in the wilderness and streams in the wasteland. You can open a way where there seems to be no way. O Lord, as I go through the selection procedures, let Your mighty uplifted hand rest upon me and grant me Your supernatural grace and mercies in the eyes of all the concerned officials. Please perfect everything that concerns me.

Father, my ways are not Your ways, neither are my thoughts Your thoughts. Your ways and Your thoughts are higher than the heavens above. Let Your perfect will be done in this matter. Put Your words into my mouth for the interviews and grant me Your wisdom and knowledge. Let Your mighty presence go before me.

I render thanks and praises to You alone, Master, because I believe that You have already performed a miracle in my life.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Our most gracious loving heavenly father I come to you this morning and surrender myself in front of you. Asking to grant success and prosperity and wash all the issues of my life with your holy blood. I believe only you are the saviour. Amen
Replies
21
Views
400
X
  • Locked
Our most gracious and loving Father, You have most lovingly and graciously said that You have loved us with an everlasting love. We acknowledge, Lord, that Your love for us is deeper than the ocean and bigger than the biggest need in our heart. Father, all my longings lie open before You and...
Replies
5
Views
113
Our most loving gracious heavenly Father! I come before You as a humble Grateful righteous child covered in the blood of Jesus! I bless Your Holy name with honor praise with a humble grateful heart I love You! You are the great almighty God and nothing is impossible for You! I seek Your face...
Replies
6
Views
456
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,233
Messages
16,785,836
Members
648,814
Latest member
Violxoorver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom