Our most gracious loving heavenly father i ...

Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Our most gracious loving heavenly father i come to you this morning and surrender my self infront of you. Asking to grant success and prosperity and wash all the issues of my life with your holy blood. I believe only you are the saviour. Amen
praying for you
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I come before you tonight and before the midnight hour, I want to pray to cancel any dark, wicked meetings, secret society meetings, and witchcraft meetings that take place in my region after midnight in Jesus' name. I also, Father, am asking you to please cover my block, ###...
Replies
8
Views
195
Our most gracious Father in heaven Thank you for allowing us to come to your throne of grace. Lord there is a young one still in need that is being isolated from positive influences and emotionally abused. I know the Lord can deliver this child to safety in the name of Jesus. thank you
Replies
13
Views
932
Gracious Father, I come before interceding on behalf of my family which has become disunited, broken and separated. I ask Lord you would bring healing to our brokenness, reunite us to wholeness and restore what has been taken from us. I pray that you open the doors to communication...
Replies
8
Views
333
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,283
Messages
16,786,631
Members
648,867
Latest member
Juirpullake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom