GOD ALMIGHTY, I pray to THEE in complete ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

saikrupa

Account Closed
GOD ALMIGHTY, I pray to THEE in complete faith and surrender that I have got my long overdue promotion as 'General Manager/ Global Head - Supply Chain and Procurement' in my present organisation (###), where I have served loyally for ### + years, along with a deserving hike in salary - and be blessed with best of health and peaceful spirits in the highest good of all concerned. AMEN!
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
God in Jesus' name please answer this prayer request according to Your will and Your timing...Child of God Let’s Pray...God In Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let me not lean to my own understanding or take matters into my own hands and mess things up. Remind me to always acknowledge You first in all my ways and allow You God to direct my footsteps. God may I come to know You better, fall more in love with You, and strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God protect me and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. Amen, So Be It, And It Is So!

Encourager ###, ###, ### ~ Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Through Grace, may your circumstances be healed. May the infinite Light shine on you and brighten your way and show clearly your path. Infinite Spirit, in all your greatness, bring now the healing requested and required by your devoted child.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God almighty, I pray humbly at your feet for protection from an innocent situation in which I thought I was allowed to benefit from by helping others but now has turned into a potential massive financial loss with severe legal ramifications & job loss & the collapse of my family. My intent was...
Replies
7
Views
298
Oh, Dear Lord God Almighty! I praise Thee, I worship Thee, I Adore Thee!! Dear Lord, please bring the contract home, Dearest! Please let me be a Christian Writer! Please let me get the contract for the Christian Writer! The money is good, and it goes with the grain. Peace be unto everyone...
Replies
9
Views
366
Request to God Almighty. I pray to God for healing of diabetes, HBP, cyst in the kidney, pains in my breast and barrenness (no child) I pray that God give me peace in my marriage and disconnect every strange woman from my husband this I asked through God Almighty Amen 🙏
Replies
8
Views
503
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,257
Messages
16,786,090
Members
648,844
Latest member
Druolmuerran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom