2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

S
  • Locked
Lord, this is 3rd time for this prayer request. I still not receive prayer answer from Lord. I am still panic on my situation. I am in need for Life miracle, financial miracle, this is to solve and cover my problem and my need now. Time is running fast, I still struggling my problem and not...
Replies
6
Views
142
  • Locked
I ask you to continue to keep me in your prayers. I'm extremely lonely and needing the love and companionship of a mate. I'm so lonely that I'm in a deep hurt and depression. I ask you to pray that if it's God's will, for him to send ### back to me, and if it's not His will, then for him to send...
Replies
6
Views
141
  • Locked
Heavenly FATHER I want to thank you for everything you have blessed me and have provided for me. I need prayers for my wife's salvation and the restoration of our marriage. Father I pray for all hurting marriages around the world. Please heal and restore our marriages and rebuild it on the rock...
Replies
4
Views
184
M
  • Locked
Please pray for ### and ###. ### have been going through a lot lately and for the past few weeks ### has told ### ### wants a divorce and even moved out 2 weeks ago. ### will be seeing ### tomorrow, please pray for ###'s change of heart and please pray that ### comes home and wants to save ###...
Replies
5
Views
124
  • Locked
I don't like waking up feeling this way; I am at a loss for words.
Replies
5
Views
118
  • Locked
I pray that God heal me from my breakup with ###. That God guide me to what he has chosen for my life. That I may not become bitter at ### and that I truly forgive him.
Replies
4
Views
135
  • Locked
Please say a prayer for ### and I. Times are horribly tough right now. Please pray that these miserable times will end very soon. Thank you all so much. God bless eacha and every one of you.
Replies
5
Views
155
J
  • Locked
I am working in Saudi, I want to take my Saudi council exam, but there is difficulty for me. Just pray for my Saudi council, for the date of the exam.
Replies
4
Views
109
  • Locked
El Shaddai, El Elyon Adonai, Father of our hope & freedom, to You all honor, glory, power, love & praise. Loving & Merciful Father, please let Your Son Yeshua rule in our hearts. Let us be at peace in His one body. Fill our hearts & mouths with overflowing thanksgiving. Let Yeshua's word dwell...
Replies
4
Views
83
  • Locked
Oh my LORD!!! You know how it feels in college when all the girls who were your friends suddenly began to ignore you. They are doing groupism, and are back-stabbers. I feel like crying. Sometimes I go running to the church and cry hard but still things haven't changed. Jesus, Please understand...
Replies
7
Views
167
Back
Top Bottom