2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

B
  • Locked
God please lead us and save our marriage. Let us remember why we fell in love. Please God I'm the only one trying to save this. My kids are suffering. I need this storm to pass its been a year. Let him open up and come talk to me. Let's fix this. God open our hearts and lead us to you and each...
Replies
8
Views
190
  • Locked
Please pray for me, if my job application is for me then I should be hired...but then if not...I know God has a reason. I really wanted to get hired..Please God bless my employer also. Thank you!
Replies
8
Views
130
  • Locked
Please pray that my husband & I find jobs soon. We are having to borrow money from my mother-in-law to pay our bills & buy groceries. She can barely make it on her own as it is. Please God bless our families with a financial blessing.
Replies
9
Views
145
  • Locked
DON'T LOOK TO THE BIGNESS OF YOUR NEED Look to the bigness of your God! God says: Your circumstances are hindrances to seeing MY ABILITIES... If you keep your eyes on your circumstances, the devil will use your circumstances to defeat you and accuse the Word of God... the written and the Living...
Replies
8
Views
18K
  • Locked
Heavenly Father I pray that ### accepts the Lord Jesus Christ as his personal Savior and I pray for peace and joy for ### in Jesus' mighty powerful precious name Amen
Replies
6
Views
120
  • Locked
Dear Lord, thank you for my many blessings. Thank you for carrying me all these years. Bring our world together. Thank you for my healthy family. Allow me to be the person you want me to be. Let me know you are always with me. Help all that come to you in prayer. May their needs...
Replies
6
Views
126
  • Locked
Heavenly Father, We praise you and thank you for this day. Thank you for all the blessings you have bestowed upon us. Help us to open our eyes and recognize the blessings we have. Help us to open our hearts for you Father. Help us to open our spiritual ears to hear your still, quiet voice. Help...
Replies
7
Views
172
  • Locked
Please Father God, I pray for a breakthrough. Please Father I pray without ceasing, coming boldly to your throne of grace. Father, please Father I pray for the ungodly, hurtful, sinful tie my ### is so unhappy and miserable in. It is affecting him mentally, physically, and emotionally. Please...
Replies
5
Views
117
  • Locked
Please pray that everything goes well this semester in school and work. May everything be okay with my loans, everything paid off and that there is no issue with any money or hidden fees for my school's tuition. Thank you. In Jesus name, amen.
Replies
4
Views
247
A
  • Locked
Hello Dear Sir, could you keep me in your prayer, to deliver me from all the devil things and from the enemies, also I am asking to keep my mother in prayer as well because she's sick. God Bless you!
Replies
5
Views
127
Back
Top Bottom