2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

J
  • Locked
I need to coordinate with our business regions on a planning cycle. Please God grant me the wisdom to do this effectively and gracefully so that it is a success.
Replies
4
Views
126
  • Locked
I am in a bit tough emotional situation. Two of my Christian friends confide in me about their feelings (love/admire) toward the same guy who is a friend to all three of us, and this guy is a good friend of mine and makes it known to me that he isn't interested in either of them. I am in a hard...
Replies
8
Views
217
  • Locked
please pray for me to be away from sins.. im playing some online game and when we are losing due to really kind of a wrong move of other teammates it really irritates me and start thinking of bad things.. i always stop and pray then all the bad things im thinking disappears but still sigh...
Replies
7
Views
245
C
  • Locked
PLEASE PRAY FOR ### ###, ### ###, WHO IS ### MONTHS OLD. HE WAS HOSPITALIZED FOR RSV AND BACTERIAL INFECTION. THANK YOU AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU ###
Replies
9
Views
172
P
  • Locked
The most amazing thing about God is not that He died for me, though I am thankful for that. No, the most amazing thing about God is that He knows everything about me; every thought I’ve ever had, every word I’ve ever said, everything I’ve ever done, and yet despite of this, He loves me. And not...
Replies
4
Views
242
  • Locked
please pray for ###, ### exams are comming
Replies
7
Views
172
  • Locked
please pray for my son ###. He is very sick. He is a little better, Pray for complete healing. He has lost a total of ### lbs. Very thin
Replies
11
Views
207
  • Locked
Please please pray that I find the right man soon. I've been through so much in this regard and it is really wearing me down. I want someone that is a good match for me and is ideally from the same cultural background, religion, education level and matches my personality well. I feel like I am...
Replies
5
Views
117
  • Locked
Please prayer for blessings, protection in my job today. Thank you for all your prayers.
Replies
9
Views
150
N
  • Locked
I made a prayer for the same reason and still unanswered....I've been through doubting God...but still, I believe He's the only one who can help me...my best friend, my soul, my love...my ### left me. I am ### and she left me because her mother doesn't want her to be in a relationship with...
Replies
7
Views
155
Back
Top Bottom