please pray for me to be away from sins.. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

valdermore

Prayer Warrior
please pray for me to be away from sins.. im playing some online game and when we are losing due to really kind of a wrong move of other teammates it really irritates me and start thinking of bad things.. i always stop and pray then all the bad things im thinking disappears but still sigh... should i just stop playing?? Lord please help me be righteous and filled with wisdom and knowledge.. amen! thank you lord!
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Lord, I pray over this situation. I pray for peace in situation, and that this child of yours truly learns what it means when Psalm 46:10 says "be still and know that I am God". I pray you give him wisdom for situations like these. Though it is unclear what the nature of sin is here, You know, and You know better than anyone else how to deal with it and restore Your children to the glory You designed them. I pray this all in Your holy and precious name. Amen
 
Flee from temptation, Resist the devil.....

If it causes you to sin, stop being involved in that. May it not be a stronghold in your life. God is bigger than those weaknesses. He sacrificed the life of His only son for the sake of love toward us...what is hard for us then....can't we just push a little temptation away? Let's not trade the victory we have in Him by a little entertainment. Things from heaven are pure and good, building and uplifting.....seek things that build your faith and help you grow...because in the end, this is what matters my friend.

With Christ everything is possible. You can conquer it because He has already won the victory. Claim it over this area of struggle and be on guard, let not the darkness tempt you. You are more than a conqueror. You can do it! Yay.......

Prayers....
 
Child of God Let’s Pray…
God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me that the Lord leads me not into temptation but delivers me from the evil one.
Replies
13
Views
159
Please ask God to take me away from someone who has caused me so much grief and turmoil. I moved in with this family who had only one request was that I kept a healthy happy environment for their daughter and no one else was living there. Then everything went downhill I was attending martial...
Replies
11
Views
141
I am free in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen. Please get tarot away from me, stop sending me whatever they do. I refused to read, touch message. God didn’t play about me.
Replies
11
Views
86
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,340
Messages
16,787,268
Members
648,912
Latest member
Kyraodorulion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom