Let Your Will Be Done.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renaissance

Servant of All
I am in a bit tough emotional situation. Two of my Christian friends confide in me about their feelings (love/admire) toward the same guy who is a friend to all three of us, and this guy is a good friend of mine and makes it known to me that he isn't interested in either of them. I am in a hard situation because I know their feelings toward each other even when they don't. As a good friend, I don't know whom I should encourage, I should or shouldn't? I care for all of them and pray for them, I know relationships come from God and He is in control. Please pray for them so that they can make peace among themselves without hurting each other. And please ask for wisdom for me so that even if I have to help, I might have the right words and encouragement for them. I kind'a feel bad because I can't expose their feelings at the cost of friendship. I don't know how God wants me to act...I seek His wisdom and His intervention. And in all these emotional turmoil of others, I myself feel a bit misplaced and misunderstood. I know, I have nothing in my hands. Let God's will be done. Please pray as the Lord directs you. Thank you. God bless you all.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Thank you for faithfully partnering with me in prayers for this particular issue.

God has been answering in amazing ways. One of the friend just came up to me yesterday and told how God showed her through a prophetic dream that he wasn't the one she should be pursuing. Of course, it is hard for her to let it go but I believe that God is with her too and He will help her get over it. I felt caught up in between them because I knew the situation in both ends and did not want to be the mediator. But ultimately, somehow I had to be in the scene and God gave me the wisdom to act tactfully and now the issue is being taken care of by people who should. I feel less burdened. Sometimes I just take things so personally and feel overwhelmed with other people's pains but I am also learning to surrender/release them to God and not feel pressured to become "superwoman". With the other girl involved, she is still pursuing him and waiting her answer from God. I pray that she would be able to hear rightly from God. As for the guy, he seems to be pretty clueless and shows no interest in either of them. I just pray for him too that he may know what He wants and the Holy Spirit may guide and guard his heart. I value my friendship with all of them and they are all precious to me. I pray that God would have HIS SOVEREIGN control over everything and that I may be assured every time that He really is in control and I don't have to be the judge over their situations. It's God who acts..may He bring peace to them including them.

Please continue to pray that all of them would learn to listen to Him and honor His desires for them.

I am truly grateful to you all for partnering with me on this. I was having a hard time because of not finding reliable people to process with, but I feel so blessed and relaxed knowing that you all are my family walking with me through everything! Bless you all. You all bring courage and strength and motivation to move on... Stay blessed!!
 
The Lord brought more clarifications in this matter. The issue seems being taken care of.... God is in control. Thank you Jesus. I release everything into your hands. Thank you for your faithfulness. Thank you for the people who prayed! Praise be to the Lord!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 33:9 : For he spoke, and it came to be; he commanded, and it stood firm. A Prayer Based on Psalm 33:9: Our prayer: Heavenly Father, we come before You recognizing Your supreme power and majesty. Your Word declares in Psalm 33:9 that...
Replies
9
Views
94
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 114:2 : Judah became God’s sanctuary, Israel his dominion. A Prayer Based on Psalm 114:2: Our prayer: “Heavenly Father, thank You for Your mighty power that rescues and redeems. LORD God, just as You made Judah Your sanctuary and...
Replies
11
Views
165
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Job 29:7 : “When I went to the gate of the city and took my seat in the public square, Job 29:7 describes Job taking his seat at the city gate and public square, symbolizing his former role as a respected community leader, judge, and...
Replies
9
Views
133
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,348
Messages
16,787,336
Members
648,927
Latest member
Spleenarileth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom