My wife and I are both christians but she wants to divorce me and she is moving out with my kids very soon. I do not want a divorce nor do I want my family separated. Please pray that GOD softens her heart and she has a change of mind. I love her with all of my heart!!!!! My name is ### and her...
I just want to praise the lord Jesus for His wonderful presence in our service this morning. God really made known His will and protection toward all of us. Do not be afraid of them, for I am with you and I will rescue you. Declares the Lord. Jer. 1:8 What a wonderful promise to all of us who...
Please pray for me I have a clutter problem in my apartment. I want to move out when I buy my first home this summer. Pray that I declutter my whole apartment now. Pray that I get the strength to do it and start now.
Thanks for all the prayers. I did training this week. Everything went well. I made a mistake today on the last day. Tomorrow I will be starting working there. The manager gave me many busy shifts. I am excited but also very scared. Please pray that I stop procrastinate and pray that I become...
I don't know what has been wrong with me lately. I just feel drained and I am constantly upset. I'm stuck in another hole of self-doubt and I promised that I wouldn't let myself get here again... but here I am. Please pray for me that I can just completely trust God and understand truly that He...