2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Please join us in prayer- A terrible accident happened Friday It has been the top story on our news channel here. My daughter-in-law's sister lost her life, she was struck by a car. She was a nanny walking in the crosswalk pushing a stroller. A car hit them both. The little boy (### months)...
Replies
9
Views
153
  • Locked
My dad starts kemo on Thursday, he is already so tired and weak. Please pray that God gives ### the strength and the will power to get through this.
Replies
6
Views
164
C
  • Locked
need GOD'S HELP
Replies
5
Views
169
I
  • Locked
Dear Lord I have been suffering & im loosing hope because you have not answered my prayers as of yet Lord please release all my pain & ache in my heart Please here my plight & answer my prayer to avoid further ache & suffering that i am subject to I pray may you send me the love of my life...
Replies
5
Views
220
  • Locked
Please keep my family in your prayers. (The ### family) for finances. Husband is out of work and needs a full-time job and we need immediate finances for bills. Thank you for praying.
Replies
6
Views
176
  • Locked
Please pray for my physical, mental, and spiritual health. I also want you to pray for me so that I can get rid of my addiction to swearing, pornography, drinking, and other sinful vices. Also, to pray about anger, bitterness, unforgiving spirits which stop me from seeing God at times. Please...
Replies
6
Views
190
  • Locked
I ask you to continue to keep me in your prayers. I'm extremely lonely and needing the love and companionship of a mate. I'm so lonely that I'm in a deep hurt and depression. I ask you to pray that if it's God's will, for him to send ### back to me, and if it's not His will, then for him to send...
Replies
7
Views
184
  • Locked
My mother and I need prayer for financial matters. Our mortgage and bills seem to us as mountains, but I know the word tells us that we can cast mountains into the sea. Please join us in faith to overcome these obstacles. Thank you in Advance : )
Replies
9
Views
265
D
  • Locked
Please pray for me as my mediation is scheduled for this Wednesday. Please pray that my ex and I are able to come to an agreement that is extremely financially beneficial towards me. Pray that I continue to not let myself be bullied or abused by him any longer and especially during the...
Replies
5
Views
176
M
  • Locked
I don't know what's wrong but I haven't grown in ### years since I was only ### I'm only ### and ###inches and I'm scared and worried all the time that there's something yet no one knows. Please take the time to pray for me. I myself pray every night for God to hear me because I believe He's my...
Replies
5
Views
173
Back
Top Bottom