2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

E
  • Locked
Please continue to pray for guidance, not sure what to do, in such sorrow sometimes realize not thinking as clearly as should be, how do I and my family go forward, God this so hard.
Replies
5
Views
150
B
  • Locked
My son is going into treatment tomorrow and I am scared. He is a wonderful kid who got on the wrong path. I am asking for prayers for a safe stay and that he will find his way home with a healthier heart and mind. His name is ### and he is ###. Thank you.
Replies
5
Views
140
  • Locked
Please pray for this separation ends, that my marriage will be restored, that my husband would be blessed with the gifts of the Holy Spirit, forgive me and have peace of mind. I miss him and my son, my heart is aching... Please pray for us. God bless <3 Thank you.
Replies
8
Views
140
L
  • Locked
I need ### back in my life I have lost my faith my love and belief that there are good people in this world.
Replies
5
Views
167
A
  • Locked
Heavenly father I pray that you bless me with a job so I can support myself and family! I feel so lost right now and I just want to feel secure with my finances. In Jesus name I pray. Amen
Replies
4
Views
149
M
  • Locked
Dear God, thank u so much that I survive from a certain trials that I experienced last few days. Thank u so much Lord that I overcame those. Hoping dear God that you still give me wisdom and strength as I live along. Amen....
Replies
4
Views
91
L
  • Locked
I'm sorry to hear that you're going through a difficult time. It's important to seek support from friends, family, or a counselor who can provide guidance and comfort. Remember, you're not alone, and there are people who care about you and want to help.
Replies
4
Views
162
  • Locked
Please pray for the salvation for the following people, please pray that the Holy Spirit softens their hearts and opens their eyes, ears, minds and hearts so that they may know Christ. --- ### & ###, ###, ### & ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ### and ###, ### & ###, ### & ###.
Replies
4
Views
107
  • Locked
I need to thank God for everything that He did, right from the beginning of time. I thank you all too, brothers and sisters in Christ. I thank the creator of this site for having come up with such a great site for us Christians. God bless you all, I'll be praying for you all. Thank You God...
Replies
3
Views
201
  • Locked
Please pray for the salvation of the following people. Please pray that the veils will be removed from their eyes and they will have ears to hear the Truth. Please pray that they will come to know Jesus and that God will meet them right where they are. ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###...
Replies
4
Views
107
Back
Top Bottom