2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

M
  • Locked
I need my ex-husband back in my life as my husband. I know he still loves me but is afraid to open his heart to me. Please pray for me that me and my husband reunite as one under God as husband and wife and raise our son (which is a gift from God) together under one roof.
Replies
6
Views
119
  • Locked
Brothers and sisters in Christ, I ask that you stand with me and believe God for employment that will take care of all my financial needs and then some. I have also been praying that this new job will allow me to pay a weekly tithe of at least $### or more! I claim it, and I receive it in Jesus...
Replies
4
Views
86
  • Locked
God, I know life wasn't promised to be easy. Since high school started my life has been hell. I feel like every boy I've ever opened up to leaves me because they do but it makes me believe that I can't be myself in order for them to stay. I know that must be that their not the one but what if I...
Replies
5
Views
307
  • Locked
Pray for me and my ###, she broke up with me 2 weeks ago and we are having dinner together with ### so let this be the start of our relationship been restored. Thank you guys.
Replies
6
Views
112
  • Locked
Thanks to the Lord..i just got a job...
Replies
6
Views
128
  • Locked
PRAYER REQUEST FOR MY FRIEND'S MOM, THEY ARE TAKING HER BY AMBULANCE SHE HAS THE FLU REALLY REALLY BAD AND WITH BAD LUNGS AND HER BLOOD COUNT IS LOW IT'S ONLY MAKING IT WORSE, SHE IS HAVING TROUBLE BREATHING..PLEASE PRAY FOR HER. THANK YOU!
Replies
6
Views
144
N
  • Locked
I would like to thank everyone who continues to intercede on behalf of my wife and I - 1st Samuel 12:23, Esther 4:16, Isaiah 59:15-16, Ezekiel 22:30 as intercession for others is what we as Believers in The Lord Jesus Christ are to do. We still require many prayers to heal our marriage and stop...
Replies
5
Views
132
  • Locked
Lord, we are single and I love him, I pray that you put love in his heart for me also, I pray you bless us so we can marry each other in your eyes, in your church. I pray you bring us together again, For I have faith in you Lord. Thank you for all you have done for me. Amen.
Replies
3
Views
104
  • Locked
I'm a ### year old girl with a broken heart. I know life has more to offer and more to get better. This guy is everything to me and I know you all are older and know this will blow over but you've been there once and you know the pain. All I'm hoping is instead of him walking away that he walks...
Replies
4
Views
251
  • Locked
Please pray for brother ###, he has suffered a heart attack and needs to have bypass operation. His wife has lost her baby whilst pregnant. They need our prayers.
Replies
7
Views
173
Back
Top Bottom