Thanks to the Lord..i just got a job...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Praise God...congratulations!! I just got one too. I start tomorrow.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Not any change yesterday. Alot of labs, ultra sound, several CT scan, X-rays, Echo... This morning it got bad. His heart rate went very high and his defibrillator shocked it back into rhythm. They just ### to ICU. Will be an hour or so before I can go in. That's all I have for now. Love you and...
Replies
10
Views
350
Dear Lord Jeusis, Please let me explain I lost my apartment a few years ago. It was a nice place to live in karaoke people like me and then I lost my job and had to move out. I try not to be greedy and selfish and jealous, but I was pushed around at work and wanted to go on offsites because I...
Replies
12
Views
147
pray as I feel worthless as I feel like god is a million miles away and I am the worst sinner and that God doesnt care or love me pray as I have always had terrible jobs and pray as I feel so down and depressed and I feel like god isa billion miles away and I can't even read my bible or listen...
Replies
13
Views
199
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,407
Messages
16,787,792
Members
648,972
Latest member
Gaeriurway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom