2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
I have had a really rough few months with my dental work and tomorrow I go in for a lengthy root canal on a tooth that has chronic infection in it. Please pray that my tooth is alright and that the procedure will be enough to save the tooth. I am trying to do all I can to move my life forward...
Replies
3
Views
190
J
  • Locked
Mom had breast cancer and is being treated, but the doctors want to do a bone scan to see if the cancer is in the bones. The scan costs $###. which we can not afford. Please pray for my mom to receive healing and pray that we can somehow get the scan.
Replies
5
Views
147
  • Locked
God, Please forgive me for the words that I had said to someone. I feel as though they had offended me. I know I should've been the better person but I am at a dark spot in my life and they hit my weak spot. I am also tired of being the better person. Overall they were just rude. I am confused...
Replies
3
Views
160
  • Locked
Dear God, please help ### trust in You and know that You will be there for ###!
Replies
3
Views
126
  • Locked
Please pray that God blesses my sleep, protects me and delivers me from any and all evil (Matthew 6:13).
Replies
4
Views
236
  • Locked
Please pray that my post coital test comes back good in the morning. In Jesus name, amen
Replies
2
Views
99
  • Locked
Please pray for ###. She is a believer, but she has no characteristics of a believer. Please pray repentance, transformation and realignment will happen in her life, others will see Jesus in her life.
Replies
2
Views
105
  • Locked
Please pray with me (###) that God will forgive me for my sins and show mercy on me and my family. Please pray with me that God will continue to share His strength and guidance with me and that I will be open and accepting of His will and not my own. Please pray with me that God will help me...
Replies
3
Views
124
K
  • Locked
Please pray for my marriage. I pray God will move in my life. My husband has been having an affair with a woman who was his preacher on and off for three years. I pray for restoration and forgiveness in my marriage. I have prayed for so long and I see no changes. I have stayed in the marriage...
Replies
2
Views
165
T
  • Locked
i request you all to pray for our lives and exams which are starting from ###. pray for our success in exams. also pray for my ### who is facing hard time in her life and had exams in few weeks. please pray that she pass exam with good grades. pray for us in Jesus' name.
Replies
2
Views
101
Back
Top Bottom