Please pray with me (###) that God will forgive ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

tnunn2006

Prayer Partner
Please pray with me (###) that God will forgive me for my sins and show mercy on me and my family. Please pray with me that God will continue to share His strength and guidance with me and that I will be open and accepting of His will and not my own. Please pray with me that God will help me meet my needs financially so I can not only sustain my household but to be a blessing to others in need. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen!
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for our gracious and loving God to forgive me, I have prayed and I have had faith, I was honest about all the money situation and I was honest for them to help me give me time, I am too overwhelmed, my faith is shaking, I am so scared of what might happen to me, I can’t take the...
Replies
8
Views
309
Heavenly father I asked in the name of Jesus Christ that you please have mercy on me and forgive my sin and take away anger rudeness respectfulness rebellion from ### and ### lives Amen🙏 Heavenly father whoever ### and ### we have disrespected or talk to them recklessly insulted misbehave on...
Replies
5
Views
347
Heavenly father I come before you in the name of Jesus to ask for forgiveness and give thanks to all my prayers answered Lord be my shield and protect me and everything I do for you lord as I serve you. Bless the works of my hands. Lord please help me financially as I am responsible to my...
Replies
6
Views
150
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,394
Messages
16,787,694
Members
648,962
Latest member
Yaedion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom