2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Lord send down your healing power. In Jesus name Amen.
Replies
4
Views
371
  • Locked
I pray for this to come to pass in Jesus name Amen.
Replies
3
Views
71
  • Locked
Lord please bring happiness in ### life. Amen
Replies
4
Views
99
  • Locked
God, I've been having the worst luck. Can you help that change? I'm sick of the constant let downs. To be happy for at least a full month would be brilliant. I don't remember what it's like to be happy.
Replies
4
Views
88
  • Locked
please pray that God can heal ###.
Replies
4
Views
125
  • Locked
People and my mind have made me feel worthless tonight. I feel as though I can't feel at all. Now I am upset/depressed more than ever. I have no hopes right now. I feel bitter which is exactly what I don't want to be. Now I feel like I can never be with him. I definitely feel like there is...
Replies
5
Views
212
R
  • Locked
Please pray that my husband is able to secure a position he has applied for. That our family will be strengthened in the move and my children adjust to the new situation.
Replies
6
Views
191
  • Locked
Please pray for me I have some art work I am trying to sale. I sent so many emails but so far not that many responses. Please pray that I get positive and good responses very soon, please pray that those very important people love my art work and contact me and want to work with me asap. Please...
Replies
4
Views
125
M
  • Locked
Please pray for my mother, she recently became sick, and I am so worried about her. We don't know exactly what's wrong with her, and it has something to do with her gall bladder, please pray that God heals her, and that she has the strength to recover. Please I don't know what I would do without...
Replies
6
Views
165
  • Locked
Please continue to pray for ### and ### to be healed from infertility/sterility. Praying for a miracle to conceive our baby. I also want to pray for everyone here...may all our prayers be answered and may we be granted strength and patience as we wait. Also, prayers for good health, happiness...
Replies
4
Views
133
Back
Top Bottom