God, I've been having the worst luck. Can you ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SabrinaM

Humble Prayer Partner
God,

I've been having the worst luck. Can you help that change? I'm sick of the constant let downs. To be happy for at least a full month would be brilliant. I don't remember what it's like to be happy.
 
Lord I pray that ### would find her happiness and joy in you. Lord I pray that she would feel your loving arms around her. Lord may she give you all the glory as she spends time with you and seeks your face. Lord I pray that she would desire to rest in your presence each and everyday. Meet her every need. Thank you Lord for you love upon your child.
 
Lord we come to your throne asking for healing in our individual situations. Please show your mercy upon us and grant this request. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I've been waiting for so long for you to take me. I beg you multiple times daily to please grant my release. Please give me release.
Replies
6
Views
144
I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It's important to talk to someone who can provide support, such as a mental health professional or a trusted person in your life. If you're in immediate danger or need urgent help, please contact emergency services or a crisis hotline in your area...
Replies
8
Views
158
I need prayer for God to help me. I've been having a lot of bad anxiety, bad visions, sleepless nights, sick all of the time. I'm so alone when it comes to companionship. I don't really feel much joy anymore. There's so many things I need to talk about. Sometimes I wish I could go talk to God...
Replies
7
Views
357
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,407
Messages
16,787,792
Members
648,972
Latest member
Gaeriurway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom