2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

P
  • Locked
Oh, most beautiful flower of Mt. ###, fruitful vine, splendor of heaven, Blessed Mother of the son of god, immaculate virgin, assist me in my necessity. Oh star of the sea, help me ans show men here you are my mother. Oh holy mary, mother of god, queen of heaven and earth, I humbly beseech you...
Replies
4
Views
120
B
  • Locked
Dear God, this whole miscarriage has been really hard on me, today is the first time I've actually realized what happened and cried for hours. This has been such a process medically; I am not done with the miscarriage. The doctor told me if the tissue has not come out by Friday, I will be...
Replies
8
Views
153
  • Locked
Jesus Loves you all keep going their is Hope is Christ his love never Fails. God bless and be strong their is power in the name of Jesus Praise God...
Replies
5
Views
154
  • Locked
Lord please help me to keep my focus on you and you alone. Help me not to focus on my situation or my ###. Change me from the inside out. Lord I surrender my life and will to you. Show me what you have for me. Thank you Lord! You are great and mighty and worthy to be praised!
Replies
5
Views
175
  • Locked
Lord I pray for your mercy, Thank you for everything, my children, ###, and my whole family. I pray that I stop being so nervous I know how to defend myself but then the nervousness breaks me down. Please help. Amen
Replies
5
Views
218
  • Locked
God, I pray that I have the motivation and the energy to get up in the morning. I pray that I can make it through the day as well as the week. Help me focus in my classes. Oh God, I hope that this week brings good surprises. Thank you for having me find this site full of wonderful people. I...
Replies
6
Views
199
  • Locked
Pray for me so that I find my future true Christian husband this year. Dear Heavenly Father, Who said, “It is not good that the man should be alone,” I come to you asking for help to find my future true Christian husband. I pray to you for guidance, for I am your child, and you are my loving and...
Replies
5
Views
156
  • Locked
Lord you take control of this situation. Amen
Replies
4
Views
137
  • Locked
I just received 2 bad papers this week. I receive a paper saying that I would not get health care, please pray that they made a mistake and that I can still get healthcare, I also received another letter saying that they will only give me benefits for 3 months while I am not working but on the...
Replies
6
Views
171
  • Locked
praise God please pray for my daughter she real has very strange character in her please pray for God to change her behavior, ### has very bad temper that is really is affecting is life please pray for deliverance
Replies
4
Views
110
Back
Top Bottom