Pray That I Meet My Future True Christian Husband This Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christ child

Account Closed
Pray for me so that I find my future true Christian husband this year. Dear Heavenly Father, Who said, “It is not good that the man should be alone,” I come to you asking for help to find my future true Christian husband. I pray to you for guidance, for I am your child, and you are my loving and heavenly Father. As I seek to assume my place in life and fulfill my mission, I long to share my love with another, to establish a home. In your tender and mercy direct me to a true Christian companion who will appreciate me and love me all the days of his life. I would love to share my joys with my beloved soulmate for the rest of my life. Hear my prayer God for you will bless my holy marriage by your presence. Amen.
 
Lord we come to your throne asking for healing in our individual situations. Please show your mercy upon us and grant this request. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
May God enable you to reach the highest height, bless you, comfort you, and engage you in a profound life changing way. May God help you find what you seek and receive all you ask for in Jesus name, Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

🙏 Pray that God brings forth a true Christian man to be my husband to love me as his own body & to show deep respect towards me. Pray that this man has great communication skills & know how to express his emotions to me & that he is open to love me deeply.
Replies
6
Views
213
🙏 Please pray for me. God the dearest and closest friend I have in all confidence I open my heart to you to beg your light and assistance in the important task of planning my future in finding my true Christian husband if it's your will. Give me the light of your grace that I may decide wisely...
Replies
3
Views
176
  • Locked
God the dearest and closest friend I have, in all confidence I open my heart to You to beg Your light and assistance in the important task of planning my future in finding my true Christian husband. Give me the light of Your grace, that I may decide wisely concerning the person who is to be my...
Replies
8
Views
157
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,407
Messages
16,787,792
Members
648,972
Latest member
Gaeriurway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom