2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

G
  • Locked
Father I come to you through this difficult time, have mercy on me father, let the officers processing my loan application approve it in Jesus name, I'm building a house for my mother and I ran short of money, Lord help me that I receive a positive feedback from the bank....thank you Jesus.
Replies
3
Views
149
  • Locked
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for academic credit recognition and advancement to the third year in the name of Jesus.
Replies
2
Views
172
T
  • Locked
Help I'm being fired and I have ### kids to support.
Replies
1
Views
107
  • Locked
Please pray for my finance to be stable I do not know what is really happening to my finances pray that I get a lot of clients in my business and they pay so that I can pay my invoices also. I purchased a car and when I transferred the money I paid for the shipping costs as well but now this man...
Replies
1
Views
126
  • Locked
Dear Heavenly Father, it has been a very difficult 2 years. My son married, had a child. His soon to be ex-wife (###) & he never got along. They had an argument, he got arrested, she got a protective order against him, now he only gets supervised visits with his daughter (###). Lord it has been...
Replies
3
Views
151
B
  • Locked
Dear Lord, I come to you now in this difficult time in my life, please Lord have mercy on your child and deliver me, I pray for a miracle of financial breakthrough, hear me in your holy throne God and answer my prayers you know all my struggles and my financial problems and needs, please...
Replies
2
Views
101
J
  • Locked
Dear Lord I come to you in my time of need. I hope & pray you hear my prayer.. I am on my hands & knee's asking that you & ### forgive me & that you come in to our lives & help restore a broken relationship & that ### & I can be back together & to have all the love we can possibly have. I want...
Replies
3
Views
148
S
  • Locked
Lord I pray to you that everything can be settle and solve instantly you will bring miracle come true my life. Miracle urgent money can come on time to solve part of my need. All in your hand Lord.. I pray Amen!
Replies
3
Views
203
M
  • Locked
I hope it's not too much to ask for your prayers. I have been in litigation with my siblings for over 3 years. They never liked me because they thought I was my dad's favorite. I was left out of both my parents' probates. I was never informed and I was actually my dad's alternate after my mom...
Replies
3
Views
103
  • Locked
thanks ### for encouragement pray for my daughter was sick n was bleeding from her nose/stril this morning to be heal.
Replies
3
Views
169
Back
Top Bottom