2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

P
  • Locked
Pray that my children and husband will get hungry for Christ.
Replies
5
Views
157
  • Locked
Dear God, Please change my life for the better. - In Jesus name Amen.
Replies
4
Views
156
V
  • Locked
I am desperately asking for prayer for two people ### and ###. They are not saved and they have hurt and used a lot of people. Many people have prayed for these two men and they still haven't shown no signs of change. They are mean and abusive and show no signs of remorse for the way that they...
Replies
6
Views
139
  • Locked
Few days back I posted a prayer request for a new job, I faced the interview and they told me to come for a second interview, I know God is working on it, I trust in God, I know I will get a good answer from them.
Replies
4
Views
126
  • Locked
I have a good feeling about this God. Thank you for working on my prayers. Lord, we are single and I love him, I pray that you put love in his heart for me also, I pray you bless us so we can marry each other in your eyes, in your church. I pray you bring us together again, For I have faith in...
Replies
5
Views
128
B
  • Locked
PLEASE PRAY FOR ME ###, I HAVE BEEN DOWN FOR THREE YEAR NOW, LOOKING FOR A JOB. I KNOW THE LORD SAYS HE WILL NEVER ABANDON OR SEE THE RIGHTEOUS BEG FOR BREAD.
Replies
3
Views
151
  • Locked
please pray for my ministry. I wish to have orphanage on my own without anybodys finance support. But I am an ordinary person. I have no family support. I wish to depend on Lord.
Replies
4
Views
146
  • Locked
Please pray for salvation of ###, ###, ###, and ###
Replies
2
Views
119
  • Locked
Thanks to those who have stood by me in prayers. I am believing God for a life partner. This week I had a childhood friend propose to me. I feel he is not the right one for me but I would wish to have a divine confirmation. I pray that God sends the right husband to me and gives me discernment.
Replies
4
Views
213
  • Locked
God pls help me to rent my own house this yr and my ### to be in good position this yr
Replies
3
Views
197
Back
Top Bottom