2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Hi I am ###. I am a Software Engineer in ###, ###. I would like to share my prayer request for getting a better job in a good reputed software company, I have ### year experience with the current company and this is the right time for a better job change. Please pray for me earnestly to get a...
Replies
5
Views
181
  • Locked
Dear Brothers and sisters, I am going to attend my first even GD and interview with a private bank if I got selected it will be an great turn in my career. Kindly pray for me to get success in the GD and interview. Thank you
Replies
6
Views
155
  • Locked
Dear Heavenly Father... I come to you today asking forgiveness of my sins. I ask you to heal my family's pain and suffering due to our current financial distress. I pray they forgive me for keeping our problems from them in hopes things would take a turn for the better. I was wrong to hide this...
Replies
4
Views
113
  • Locked
Please pray that when I see the guy I love that he hopefully has feelings as well that make him not want us to be over for good. Please pray that he makes an effort to change. Please pray that he looks me back with eyes of love. I'm scared that nothing will happen but sad tears from my eyes...
Replies
4
Views
126
V
  • Locked
Although I trust God to open up doors of opportunity for prosperity and favor in my life, yet I am wrestling with some of the doubts and fears that come with a lack of income due to unemployment. I desire God to open up doors of opportunity for financial prosperity and favor for me and my family...
Replies
4
Views
185
  • Locked
I don't know if I can do this. I'm starting to have anxiety attacks. I don't know if I can walk into the school and look at his face. I want him to feel sad and wish for me back. God, please bring us together again. Please don't let this be permanent. I want to cry right now, I can't handle...
Replies
4
Views
138
S
  • Locked
please pray for my cousin ### a young father of ### years. he has ### children a wife, mum and dad he is drinking alcohol regularly as he is addicted. the whole family is extremely suffering especially the kids. please pray that he quits alcohol drinking . many thanks to all of you
Replies
5
Views
141
  • Locked
This morning I have the worst knots in my stomach. I can't bear to see the face of my love in school today. I don't know if I can make it. I want him to look at me with love and care, Lord, please help him see that. I am scared to see his face because I feel like I will break down and cry...
Replies
2
Views
139
  • Locked
Please prayer that my marriage to ### will be healed. I love her very much but have let my ego get in the way. Please pray that her pain will be healed, her suffering will stop, and that she will forgive me for the many times when I did not support her and give her the Love she deserves. Please...
Replies
9
Views
159
D
  • Locked
Please pray for my employment situation. I am not happy and a position may be opening up in ### closer to my family.
Replies
5
Views
101
Back
Top Bottom