V
Vgaither
Guest
Although I trust God to open up doors of opportunity for prosperity and favor in my life, yet I am wrestling with some of the doubts and fears that come with a lack of income due to unemployment. I desire God to open up doors of opportunity for financial prosperity and favor for me and my family in the land of the living. I went back to school 3 years ago and now I am embarking upon the last semester of school before I graduate from college. I want a supernatural opportunity to glorify God with all of my gifts and talents. I also need endurance and the joy of the Lord to be my strength as I wait upon His blessings. I have exhausted all of my financial resources. I have -0- dollars to my name. Though it tarries it shall come to pass! I have decided to trust God's word.
