Please pray that when I see the guy I ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SabrinaM

Humble Prayer Partner
Please pray that when I see the guy I love that he hopefully has feelings as well that make him not want us to be over for good. Please pray that he makes an effort to change. Please pray that he looks me back with eyes of love. I'm scared that nothing will happen but sad tears from my eyes today. Pray that they are happy tears. God lead me the way to his heart and lead him into mine. Amen
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Dear sister,

Whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and
you will have them. - (Mark 11:24)

always remember, THERE IS NOTHING IMPOSSIBLE WITH GOD!!!!! Amen..!

And sis pray for me also..
default_cross.gif
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm trying to start college in the fall but I have to submit an appeal again. I need God to help work a miracle in my situation so I can get the financial aid I need to attend, but when asking Him for help I just feel like a fraud. All within the same week I started talking to an unequally yoked...
Replies
7
Views
132
Even though I shared with you what I was going through … today I realised I was missing something. And it’s important to share so that you can tell me what’s causing this & what we can do & pray so that I get delivered from pain, delay, hurt & rejection. So as you know, it’s been 12 days since...
Replies
8
Views
263
Hello, my name is ###, and I am from ###. Can you please pray for my life? Right now, everything in my life feels messed up. I don’t have a good home, a good bank balance, or the life I hoped for. I’m also in a relationship, and her parents want her to get married within a year. But right now...
Replies
9
Views
178
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,454
Messages
16,788,222
Members
649,018
Latest member
Galiewick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom