2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Continue to pray for ### to get a school. He was among seven other students suspended when boys of their school went on strike in October last year. We had hoped the school would recall him but they keep on telling us that they are waiting for the school board to decide on their fate. He is...
Replies
3
Views
162
K
  • Locked
deliverance and healing and ### just left me im in pain pray for ###
Replies
3
Views
166
  • Locked
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ I come asking for prayer in the area of finances. I have a number of outstanding bills that need immediate attention. Even as I attempted to write to ask for my fellow Christians to agree with me the Devil is attempting to stop me by rearranging the letters as...
Replies
6
Views
153
  • Locked
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ I come askin
Replies
2
Views
153
S
  • Locked
I'm really sorry to hear about what you're going through. It's important to reach out to local authorities and support services for help in situations like this. Here is a redacted version of your message: I have been in a divorce battle for the past 5 years with my wife-beating, child raping...
Replies
5
Views
198
  • Locked
Asking for tons of prayers to have all issues resolved and bring peace and stress-free environment into the family. One after another, some issue or another is popping up and we are struggling to resolve them. Help/guide us God. We need you. Be with us to protect us and guide us.
Replies
6
Views
175
  • Locked
please pray that all issues resolve smoothly. Our life is surrounded by issues. Work is very stressful and no one appreciates the amount of effort being put into getting things working. All people notice is mistakes and they have to project to make a big deal out of it. I am tired of this and...
Replies
5
Views
154
H
  • Locked
I have Posted twice before about my husband.. in April it will be two years he has been gone. During this separation we got pregnant and I have a five year old and also now a one month old. I have Prayed EVERYDAY since he left for God to Bring him home to us.. he says he misses being a family...
Replies
5
Views
194
  • Locked
Dear every one, my fellow Brothers and Sisters Please pray, continue to pray for, please thank our Father God for helping me become much closer and stronger with Him and for dwelling in His spirit and His spirit, for this difficult time, I am and have become much closer to our Father God...
Replies
6
Views
161
  • Locked
God is a hearer of our prayers and an answerer of our prayers. He is a never failing God and He loves us with a passion. I seek Him often in my secret place. I do remember that His Word doesn't return void. I am still waiting patiently on the Lord for my prayer to be answered for receiving a...
Replies
4
Views
132
Back
Top Bottom