Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ I come asking ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

kturnerlee

Humble Prayer Partner
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ I come asking for prayer in the area of finances. I have a number of outstanding bills that need immediate attention. Even as I attempted to write to ask for my fellow Christians to agree with me the Devil is attempting to stop me by rearranging the letters as I type. Please agree with me that God will have favor for me and with His guidance and direction solutions to my many financial problems will be found. Thank all of you and God Bless
 
Dear ###, we have prayed with you. You too pray and beg to our God... God will do miracles in your life. Amen
 
Dear God, this is the prayer of so many people today, help this one who is turning to you, give your guidance, wisdom, and understanding to find the ways to make these payments for the bills that need to be paid. In Jesus' name. Amen
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, Please pray for my ###. He has undergone a biopsy test yesterday, and tomorrow he will be having a PET scan. Kindly pray to our Lord Jesus Christ that his reports come clear and that he is completely healed. Thank you.
Replies
6
Views
259
As we welcome this blessed Sunday — a day of worship, rest, and renewal — I humbly ask for your prayers. Please pray that God fills my heart and home with His peace, joy, and strength. Pray that I may grow deeper in faith, remain steadfast in hope, and find clarity for the week ahead. May this...
Replies
10
Views
432
Dear brother and sister do pray for me. I have lost one of my friends' important documents. I have searched everywhere in my house but I can't find anymore. Please pray for me I hope they if you pray for me in the name of Jesus Christ He will surely give me back the lost item. I believed that...
Replies
9
Views
353
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,461
Messages
16,788,294
Members
649,032
Latest member
Zrxaelmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom