I have been in a divorce battle for the ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Suzette
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Suzette

Guest
I'm really sorry to hear about what you're going through. It's important to reach out to local authorities and support services for help in situations like this. Here is a redacted version of your message:

I have been in a divorce battle for the past 5 years with my wife-beating, child raping husband. He doesn’t want to “let go,” until I am financially drained (which is not far in the future) and until I have completely broken down. I just can’t seem to get help anywhere and he is not just draining me every day emotionally with his pettiness, he is ruining my life! He raped my eldest son (still busy with a court case) and we have a little boy, who he is manipulating and using against me in order to give me more hell. He wants to control and ruin my life. I desperately need to be freed from this evil. Please pray for me, my two sons and that my husband will realise what he is doing and turn to God. Emotionally and financially I am done for. I can’t take this anymore. I just want peace, not money, not fame, nothing worse, just freedom and peace!
 
Dear ###, We have prayed for you. God will do miracle. don't leave your hope pray to Jesus he will deliver you and your family from all evil.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

In the mighty name of Jesus Christ I give you Glory for letting me fight this far for my children and what is fair and just. God I surrender this motion today and that You will fight my battles and be in my favor. I pray the judge will see right through my husband's ###’s lies. I pray for what...
Replies
10
Views
194
I fell into sin some time ago.. I had financial difficulties and I was very unhappy. I started dating the manager of my company. He promised me all kind of promises and I believed him but he discarded me very cruelly 10 minutes before my 8 hours shift was to start. I was so hurt of the situation...
Replies
13
Views
118
I'm asking I have I'm asking for a Prayer to pray for me I have a lot of pimples in my face dark spots and everywhere my face they are starting itching whenever I'm going to my periods they are starting itching after you remove that fit inside this way you become to be better but after that to...
Replies
9
Views
138
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,483
Messages
16,788,512
Members
649,053
Latest member
Qspeymen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom