Feeling Hopeless And Loosing Faith.. :-/

  • Thread starter Thread starter hernan13
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hernan13

Guest
I have Posted twice before about my husband.. in April it will be two years he has been gone. During this separation we got pregnant and I have a five year old and also now a one month old. I have Prayed EVERYDAY since he left for God to Bring him home to us.. he says he misses being a family and the family life BUT at the same time I have heard of him at bars, drinking and with other woman which he denies.. I claim to put this in God's hands but I don't I take it back and try to fix it myself but I always make a bigger mess.. I need to know do I continue to Pray for this marriage/my husband whom I love and want back OR do I give up :'(... I need an answer from God.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Psalm 118

Father God, we thank You for all that You have done in our lives. We thank You for Your unconditional love for us, no matter what. Please help us surrender our will and our lives to Your care in all things. Teach us how to follow Your will, Father, and help us believe that Your will is the best path for us. We come to you asking for direction in our relationships. Open our hearts, and minds, and souls and spirits to the path that You choose for us. Help us be willing to follow You down that path and trust that with You beside us we will never be alone. In Jesus' name we pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello how do you pray without ceasing and nothing seems to work I’m a firm believer in the lord our father. I sit and wonder how and why do he let us go through some of the toughest storms when you have no one but him. I’m homeless with two teenage daughters and there are no shelters and I lost...
Replies
12
Views
354
Dear loving Father, I am currently in a stalemate state, where I don't know what to do anymore. I am always stuck the entire duration of my life, and now it is again showing. The land dispute that has been ongoing since ### is not progressing again. Now the landlord or heir of the previous party...
Replies
8
Views
200
I've asked for prayers for months on here. Believing that this marriage was going to survive Tonight he is back at wanting me out of our house he has been throwing things out yelling it's over I have no feelings for you He said I'm not good enough for him anymore. He doesn't give a crap about...
Replies
12
Views
300
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,544
Messages
16,789,292
Members
649,108
Latest member
Freoran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom