2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
I pray this morning that God opens a door for me so that I may find employment and help with a difficult financial situation. I pray God provides guidance and direction. In God's name I pray and trust. Amen
Replies
5
Views
143
  • Locked
El Shaddai, El Elyon Adonai, Father of our hope & freedom, please help us to be strong in Your mighty power to stand, having put on the garments of truth & the bullet proof vest of the righteousness of Your Son Yeshua, having put on our feet the combat boots of preparation of the good news of...
Replies
2
Views
142
  • Locked
This morning I pray for my ### to get a job. Lord give him favor open the doors for an employment in the NAME OF JESUS AMEN I pray for a finance blessing we need gas money, food money, trucknote, utilities, housenote and my medicine please pray for us to get this blessed soon
Replies
4
Views
152
L
  • Locked
Dearr Lord, I ended up working through the night yesterday (I slept from 9pm - 10pm, 1:00-1:30am, 2:00-2:30am and then sleep again from 3:30 - 5:00am. Basically I couldn't sleep well (or I didn't want to sleep) because I have too much work on my plate. My biggest issue Lord, you are well aware...
Replies
4
Views
122
  • Locked
Dear Lord, I continue to pray for healing in my jaws and teeth and gums. All I would like is healthy, normal jaws, teeth, and gums. I feel so hopeless. Lord, I can't take this, please heal me. I am losing my faith. Please pray for me. I pray that you are all healthy, safe, and happy. In Jesus'...
Replies
5
Views
164
  • Locked
God, I need inspiration and hope. I desire his love. If I keep believing in it, will I eventually have it? Or is my hope for nothing. I chose not to move on to someone else. I choose him. I don't know what to think. I need answers.
Replies
3
Views
136
  • Locked
I'm sorry to hear that you're going through a difficult time. It's natural to have doubts and questions, especially when it comes to matters of the heart. Here are a few thoughts that might help: 1. **Faith and Patience**: Sometimes, faith requires patience. It's okay to have doubts, but try to...
Replies
3
Views
127
  • Locked
pray for my job. nothing has changed, and I could see my life going down in ruins, God plz help me and to all friends plz pray for me!!!!1
Replies
5
Views
110
  • Locked
Please pray that I can get through today. The sleep medicine I take sometimes makes me feel really bad and not care about anything. I have a test soon of 80 questions and I hope I can actually focus to take it because right now I cannot.
Replies
3
Views
111
S
  • Locked
dear god thans for my ### job i get it.pls pray for my family thankyou
Replies
4
Views
129
Back
Top Bottom