Employment And Financial Blessing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mona

Humble Prayer Warrior
I pray this morning that God opens a door for me so that I may find employment and help with a difficult financial situation. I pray God provides guidance and direction.

In God's name I pray and trust.

Amen
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please stand with my husband and me in prayer for a total financial breakthrough. We are asking God to open doors for stable, fulfilling jobs for both of us. Please pray for favor during our job applications and interviews, and for God's peace and provision to cover our family's needs while we...
Replies
14
Views
284
Dear Brethren, I hope my mail will find you all well and in High Spirit. Please pray for me for employment and Financial Provision. I know that in Philippians 4:6- Do Not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your request to...
Replies
8
Views
412
Dear Brethren, Please include me on your daily prayer for employment and Financial Provision to able to support my family needs and pay on my outstanding debt and obligation which keep on increasing due to interest. I also pray for good health and peace of mind for this year ###. I pray for...
Replies
7
Views
319
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,509
Messages
16,789,020
Members
649,073
Latest member
Droerourdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom