2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Dear people of God. Please do not throw the cats away. Many of them are so cold and would die if not taken care of them. Please take them to a local animal shelter where they will find a suitable home for them God has created all animals in the world. Just read about Noah and his family. How...
Replies
3
Views
178
  • Locked
Deliverance from BLACK MAGIC / WITCHCRAFT and from all attacks of the devil. Please pray for ###!
Replies
5
Views
215
  • Locked
I've been feeling really down and really need God's favor, grace and LOVE. Please pray for ###~
Replies
3
Views
82
  • Locked
pray for me ### she is not well she is facing depression problem sinces ### year till now she is not well we try many things but is not working pray for her and for her future
Replies
4
Views
117
  • Locked
LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST kindly take away all problems from me.
Replies
2
Views
143
S
  • Locked
I have such a heavy heart for my daughter ### today. She has been hurt by ###, and is so terribly lonely. I pray that God will bring her joy back, and heal her pain. Guide ###, your will be done in his heart and life God. I come against the evil one's distractions and peer pressure, and I pray...
Replies
4
Views
188
  • Locked
Please pray I will have patience today and grace with people. I am so tired and sleep deprived and had to work through Sunday at a tradeshow. I was already short with someone I work with. Pray I can go home early and get caught up on sleep! Thanks!
Replies
5
Views
133
K
  • Locked
I need prayers for my son ###, he is struggling with possibly losing his job. Please pray for him, that he will be able to keep his job that he loves so much. He has struggled with so many disappointments and feels like giving up. Thank you all. May God be with us all and Bless all of us.
Replies
6
Views
156
Kimmycat
K
  • Locked
praying to our Heavenly Father in Jesus name that my husband will turn back too Jesus & that our dear Lord will lead, guide & help him with every situation on his job also praying for my ###, ###, and others who need financial miracles. thanking our Heavenly Father & Jesus for all their love and...
Replies
4
Views
124
G
  • Locked
please pray for ### and ### to have a baby, ### would be good parents and ### are ready for this challenge and next step in ### lives, please pray for ### to be blessed with a healthy child, thank you
Replies
4
Views
111
Back
Top Bottom