Please pray I will have patience today and grace ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TXPrayerwarrior

Faithful Servant
Please pray I will have patience today and grace with people. I am so tired and sleep deprived and had to work through Sunday at a tradeshow. I was already short with someone I work with. Pray I can go home early and get caught up on sleep! Thanks!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

please pray for ### to have patience and peace. Please pray for ### marriage. ### marriage is falling apart, ### need prayer so badly. Please pray for ### and ### marriage.
Replies
12
Views
509
I have no job. I applied everywhere in my city, and I get rejected or they are not hiring. I had one interview too. And my family thinks I don't want to work when I do. I wish they understood I have very bad anxiety and I have a hard time talking to people ever since I was little. My family...
Replies
8
Views
439
Please pray for ### to have patience and humble himself and lead him to Jesus
Replies
8
Views
230
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,553
Messages
16,789,375
Members
649,120
Latest member
Elduynorrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom