praying to our Heavenly Father in Jesus name that ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjc

Humble Servant
praying to our Heavenly Father in Jesus name that my husband will turn back too Jesus & that our dear Lord will lead, guide & help him with every situation on his job also praying for my ###, ###, and others who need financial miracles. thanking our Heavenly Father & Jesus for all their love and blessings.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me, I am facing a very painful and sleepless time of my life, so much stress, discomfort, loneliness, guilty, avoiding prayer sometimes and confusion due to what I feel inside. It's my fault that I have attracted this much, due to sin and guilty. I have been working on something...
Replies
9
Views
166
I wish I would be able to pay my debts and balance my finance for good, get my health back and that my ### would feel better than she currently feels (major depression) cuz it hurts me so to see her struggle and I can't help her. I have become so exhausted that every single day feels like...
Replies
9
Views
335
Dear heavenly father God I pray to rebuke and reject every nightmare dream or dreams that goes against me and my hopes and desires and future and all with my close relations including dreams about ###, ###, ###, ###, and families coming around my and my relations eventually and all the dream...
Replies
8
Views
205
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,461
Messages
16,788,294
Members
649,032
Latest member
Zrxaelmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom