2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Continue to pray I will have grace with people and not be irritable because I am sleep deprived today. Pray I will get a better job and career soon with better hours, outside of an office, better pay, and more satisfaction. I am begging the Lord to please have favor and mercy on me SOON!!!!
Replies
5
Views
131
S
  • Locked
Praying and thanking God for Prosperity, Debt Free (ALL DEBTS PAID IN FULL!!!), MEET MY HUSBAND THIS YEAR AND GET MARRIED AND HAVE A BABY AND I BELIEVE THAT I KNOW WHO IT IS I PRAY WE MEET THIS YEAR, HEALTH AND WEALTH INSIDE AND OUT, LOTS OF AMAZING OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE RIGHT PEOPLE I DON'T...
Replies
4
Views
193
F
  • Locked
Hi, I am one who was never involved with any forms of evil, I found it repulsive. I was baptized, communion, confirmation. The Lord told me I was under an affliction of Job, the devil put this on me to test me. Please pray as I am demon harassed..vibrations under my feet, torment, he's working...
Replies
4
Views
105
J
  • Locked
Please, pray for my neighbour whose name is ###. He has a wife and two small kids. Today two criminals shot into him four times and now he is in intensive care department. Ask you to pray for salvation for ### and his family and also for the miracle of healing for this guy.
Replies
4
Views
95
  • Locked
I need Prayer Concerning My Future Of My ### And My Needs.
Replies
6
Views
145
  • Locked
I need prayers that my burdens be lifted off of my back today; I feel like I just can't handle anymore. Thank you all and God bless you.
Replies
7
Views
424
  • Locked
Merciful Lord Jesus, be with my daughter and protect her. May you bless her and give her the strength and energy to complete her clinical hours for school. Lord please give her better customers at work. The usually busy restaurant she works at is not doing so well. Keep her healthy Lord. And...
Replies
3
Views
104
S
  • Locked
Dear Father Jesus, This is ###, I am in much agony. I used to work as an HR Manager in a company. I did my work loyally and sincerely, but due to some jealous people around me, they blamed me and made me come out of my office. Though my Boss has 100% good impression on me, he was silent and...
Replies
5
Views
154
  • Locked
I'm an LPN who was blessed with a job at ### during a hiring freeze. My church has been praying for me too and I got the job. I'm trying to retain the information I'm learning but there's so much. I have now started online school for RN. I need prayer for retention on what I'm learning. I'm a...
Replies
5
Views
156
L
  • Locked
keep my ### in law and ### in law always together, give them good health
Replies
3
Views
217
Back
Top Bottom