2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
I pray & ask for help praying for Truth, Safety & health for my kids and all others involved in this whole situation. I pray that it ends soon it is so draining on us all.
Replies
8
Views
124
  • Locked
Please pray for my son who has struggled financially and emotionally the last two years. I pray every day that he gets the job he wants and the pay I have helped him all I can because my husband and I have our own financial difficulties. So I pray and pray for his emotional stability and...
Replies
6
Views
115
O
  • Locked
Dear Jesus, Father God, Lord, Holy Spirit, help us please; we thank you for your love and care. Please deliver and heal ###! Amen.
Replies
4
Views
159
  • Locked
Lord, I can not go on like this!!! I can not go on! I pray and pray and pray and pray and I am tired, my soul is tired. Nothing is changing, nothing is getting better, I am still without a job. And why does God give us the ability to love someone and all they can do is find whys to hurt or...
Replies
5
Views
113
  • Locked
Pray for restoration and reconciliation in a friendship no more division between us that God would intervene and bring complete healing to hearts for open honest communication and grace love and mercy would flow in and through us and that no weapon formed against us shall prosper and for unity...
Replies
6
Views
116
J
  • Locked
father i come to you. asking that you help me. i have alot on my minde and i dont know what to do. i ask lord that you take care of it. lord your in controll. i hand it all to you. i love you lord and i know that you will help me. lord pertect me through this day and help me with my struggles. i...
Replies
4
Views
113
  • Locked
Please I would appreciate prayer for continued blessings and protection as I go about work today.
Replies
2
Views
170
M
  • Locked
Hi everyone, I have a prayer request that is really hard for me to believe I can achieve cause I know myself, I have no confidence in my own strength but I do know God can help. My request is that I need to lose weight. I am ###lbs overweight and I need to lose it. I have tried with my own...
Replies
6
Views
391
?
  • Locked
Today I am thankful for all of the blessings God has given, I'm thankful for his love and all of the living, everywhere I look I can see him, from his people, his animal's, waters, grass, dirt, trees and the flower's and their stem's, I say a prayer each day I'm alive, praying I have faith in...
Replies
2
Views
126
  • Locked
Please give me guidance, favor and courage and an absolute miracle with the legal issues I face. That God send healing to my daughter, ###, that her kidneys are healed. That God bless and protect mine and ###’s relationship, shield us from the forces of the evil one. Help us to see each...
Replies
3
Views
153
Back
Top Bottom