Please I would appreciate prayer for continued blessings and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade

Faithful Servant
Please I would appreciate prayer for continued blessings and protection as I go about work today.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I request prayers that God continues to bless our practice with supernatural success, supernatural prosperity, supernatural profitability and a supernatural and abundant flow of new patients, who are always calling for consultations, showing up, signing up for treatment and who are really happy...
Replies
8
Views
233
In the past few months, I have posted prayers in this forum. I want to thank everyone who has prayed with me during those trying times. Now I would like to request help in praying against the spirit of praylessness and discouragement. The rentlentless full on attacks in the form of Satanic...
Replies
10
Views
136
I have been going through a long season of struggle and feel ‘stuck’. Stuck in life and stuck spiritually. Lately, I have had a hard time hearing from God, and am feeling discouraged, weary and exhausted from the battle. My deepest desire is to know truth, grow closer to the LORD and have a...
Replies
12
Views
258
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,525
Messages
16,789,161
Members
649,092
Latest member
Chaisin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom