2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Please lift me up in prayer today for employment with local ### company.. I thank all of you for your prayer.. May God Bless You..
Replies
6
Views
138
  • Locked
I would like to request prayer for reaching out to people on the college I'm at. I'm seeing in a lot of places people are walking in spiritual darkness. It is a fulfillment of what Paul said, men would be lovers of pleasure more than of God.
Replies
4
Views
121
  • Locked
God, please give my heart strength, to endure whatever the world has in store for me. Please make it so that anyone who has any wrong idea's about me will come close and get to know me. And the gossipers will run far away from me. In Jesus name. Amen.
Replies
5
Views
159
P
  • Locked
I know my request is always the same, but these are the biggest needs in my life right now. For ###-for his healing here on earth from brain cancer and that as his body rids of this evil demon, that he may find the strength to be able to walk again. For ###-that she finds a new job soon so she...
Replies
6
Views
193
  • Locked
Please Pray that ###'s schedule will be rearranged so we can meet on Feb. 8th at 7:00 P.M. Also that his heart will be soft to me and have an understanding that I am a very friendly person and just try to be nice and not a Jezebel. In Jesus name, Amen.
Replies
3
Views
160
  • Locked
Dear Lord, thank you for my many blessings. Thank you for all you do for my family. Thank you for carrying me all these years. Worry and fear seem to cause me grief. I am working on it. Let me know you are with me. Forgive my sins. Teach me forgiveness. Give me faith. God...
Replies
5
Views
151
  • Locked
please pray for my spiritual life
Replies
5
Views
149
  • Locked
Please pray for my complete healing in these areas: 1. Heart health, I really do not know what is going on with my heart, or if the weird feeling that I am experiencing is even coming from my heart, all I know is I do not feel well. 2. Fatigue, For the past couple of days I have been extremely...
Replies
9
Views
161
  • Locked
Thank you Lord that my daughter is your child and that you are watching over her. Please Lord give her strength and health over the next two weeks. She is a God fearing young lady. Lord wrap your loving arms around my girl and let no harm come to her. Also, Lord please calm my mind from the...
Replies
3
Views
107
  • Locked
Thank you for all the prayers being said on my behalf. Would you be so kind to pray for my daughter ###? She is ###, trying to finish school, and has ### of clinical hours left. So she is working at a health center from ### to ###, changing clothes and going straight to work at ### and working...
Replies
6
Views
141
Back
Top Bottom