God, please give my heart strength, to endure whatever ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

JillM

Humble Prayer Warrior
God, please give my heart strength, to endure whatever the world has in store for me. Please make it so that anyone who has any wrong idea's about me will come close and get to know me. And the gossipers will run far away from me. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My Lord Jesus Christ, I am praying for you to cover me with your most precious blood, please rebuke all demonic forces from infiltrating my mind. I don’t want to get swayed anymore by Satan and his demons. I want to fight lust out of my mind, body and spirit. I have been battling with this sin...
Replies
6
Views
306
Father God I come before you in the name of Jesus Christ asking for your help. I am praying desperately for peace and calm protection in my home. I reach home at ###:### pm. ### harasses me from the time I get home. ### doesn't have any legal right to me; he divorced me for his mistress, whom he...
Replies
8
Views
279
God please give me the strength to get through this rough patch with an evil person who is deliberately and consistently testing me. Please bring me peace, calm and get this individual far away from time, my family and my home. Give me strength and optimism that this will all be over soon.
Replies
9
Views
194
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,475
Messages
16,788,401
Members
649,041
Latest member
Bweussulrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom