please pray for my spiritual life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise God am ### from ###, my prayer request is that since ### after I graduated from a medical college I have been experiencing nightmares and also I dream of being married, or forced to marry someone I don't know, seeing a man in a dream, I would like to get prayers that ### will deliver me...
Replies
8
Views
213
Please pray for me. I have repeatedly fallen into the sins of pornography, masturbation, lasciviousness, lust, and sexual immorality in recent months, and I ask that you please pray for me that God may have pity and mercy on my soul and life and free me from the bondage of these sins.
Replies
9
Views
331
Hello, My name is ###, i would like you to pray for my spiritual life to be more like Christ and go through life with a strong spirit. I go through alot of suffering because of my faith. I also need assistance of prayer because i am a missionary and i want my works to go all over the world. I...
Replies
14
Views
82
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,475
Messages
16,788,401
Members
649,041
Latest member
Bweussulrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom