Dear Lord, thank you for my many blessings. Thank you for ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

tugmaster

Humble Servant of All
Dear Lord,
thank you for my many blessings.
Thank you for all you do for my family.
Thank you for carrying me all these years.
Worry and fear seem to cause me grief.
I am working on it.
Let me know you are with me.
Forgive my sins.
Teach me forgiveness.
Give me faith.
God bless America and its people.
God bless those who pray for me and my family.
It truly helps.
God bless this site.
Amen.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Heavenly Father, these and all blessings we ask you for, we thank you for, & we claim them done, in the mighty name of Jesus, Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you God for add a new person to my Family. Today I am a proud Grandma. Thank you my God for a baby joy. I pray for the mother who is still in the theater. God Be the one working on her and the doctors are just instruments you are using. Both of them must come home healthily in Jesus name I...
Replies
7
Views
295
Lord I want to thank you for another day another opertunity lord to come before you and say thank you for the many blessings you have given me and the many prayers you have answered for me. I thank you for another day of waking up and being able to go to church this morning and to be able to go...
Replies
11
Views
162
Dear Lord - thank you for another day of life and blessings. I am asking Lord that the seniors will continue to like me and not ignore me. I hope and I pray that people will continue to respect me and enjoy my term as a president of the group. I also pray for my husband that he will continue to...
Replies
11
Views
403
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,461
Messages
16,788,294
Members
649,032
Latest member
Zrxaelmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom