Thank you Lord that my daughter is your child ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

blujose

Humble Prayer Partner
Thank you Lord that my daughter is your child and that you are watching over her. Please Lord give her strength and health over the next two weeks. She is a God fearing young lady. Lord wrap your loving arms around my girl and let no harm come to her. Also, Lord please calm my mind from the uncertainty of mental illness. Thank you from every fiber of my being for prayers being said for us. I trust the Lord will do what is right for both of us...### in ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My lord I am asking you to protect my friends and family in ### with the virus that's going around there and also guide my son step while he driving taxi also guide steps for my grandson when he is in the school protect him from the harmony daughter in law my daughter who is still sick take all...
Replies
10
Views
112
Lord thank you. I pray that you hear my prayers and will answer. I pray my daughter ### and son ### move into their place in ### this week. I pray that I can get a break from my daughter ### that she find her own way, find happiness and receive a financial blessing to get out of debt. I pray my...
Replies
10
Views
221
Lord, give me Your peace and security tonight, and let all worries be silenced. I pray for a good night's sleep and a good day tomorrow. Protect me and my loved ones under the shadow of Your wings. I also pray for everyone who is struggling in different ways, and also for those who give their...
Replies
12
Views
119
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,475
Messages
16,788,401
Members
649,041
Latest member
Bweussulrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom