2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
I ask you to pray for God to send me a mate. If it's His will, for Him to send ### back to me and my love. If it's not His will for ### to come back, for Him to send a woman into my life who'll be my mate. Thanks and God Bless, ###
Replies
5
Views
102
N
  • Locked
Lord heal my ### in Jesus's name. Amen
Replies
5
Views
319
  • Locked
My body is weak but the Spirit is strong in me. I come again to my family of prayer warriors to pray for me. I am tired from all that's happened over the last ### years with my brother, and I need health care, a way to get out of the house....My needs are known to the Infinite. This week is...
Replies
3
Views
569
  • Locked
I need help with a prayer against witchcraft, the occult, evil wishes, evil prayers, demonic spirits, voodoo, vexes, hexes, curses, telepathic suggestion, spells, and anything of the like.
Replies
4
Views
236
  • Locked
God, I feel suicidal again this morning. Last night in this abusive and twisted hell was horrible. I need to be able to leave, but had the place I wanted to stay at in ### crap out on me again. I have absolutely no money, and I live in such a desolate area that there is no way to make money. I...
Replies
5
Views
150
  • Locked
Dear Lord, I have become lazy and am asking for our forgiveness, guide me in growing closer to you every day. I am still going through financial struggle, unsure where I'll work this year, in need of a job, was unsuccessful in trading in my vehicle for a more affordable one, suffering from...
Replies
5
Views
130
U
  • Locked
I have been praying for almost a year now that God would bring this soldier to me, we met online last year, he was overseas then, today he contacted me and said he is back in the states. Pray with me that if this is God's will.....only if it is in line with God's will that the two of us will be...
Replies
4
Views
112
A
  • Locked
I just want to give thanks to God for working on me. I thank you Father for saving me and I'm seeking to find you every day. I need you, Father. I know that I can't make it without you, my Lord. I need your understanding. Teach me in the way that you would want me to understand. Show me my next...
Replies
8
Views
167
ashley10
A
  • Locked
Dear Lord, I know your watching over me always, thank you. I am here with my problems, leaving them to you because I can't carry them any more; they are too heavy for me. Take them, thank you.
Replies
7
Views
169
ashley10
A
  • Locked
Iam so miserable, right now i have no hope. I feel as though not living would be a better option so help me God
Replies
6
Views
138
Back
Top Bottom