MillaSofia
Humble Servant of All
My body is weak but the Spirit is strong in me. I come again to my family of prayer warriors to pray for me. I am tired from all that's happened over the last ### years with my brother, and I need health care, a way to get out of the house....My needs are known to the Infinite. This week is crucial in finances. Promises he made again. Promises broken. I need to do a lot of fancy footwork to get through this week, and this month, and find the monies I need to survive. Please join me in prayer. "Infinite Spirit, you know all of me. You know I have been wronged over and over, and I'm getting tired. Show him what it feels like to be filled with the Holy Spirit. After that one changes, one must change, the Spirit has changed you. Please watch over my health and my decisions. Guide me in my path. I am your loving faithful one. I will hear. I will follow. Thank you. Amen.
