I just want to give thanks to God for ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ahatchett85
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Ahatchett85

Guest
I just want to give thanks to God for working on me. I thank you Father for saving me and I'm seeking to find you every day. I need you, Father. I know that I can't make it without you, my Lord. I need your understanding. Teach me in the way that you would want me to understand. Show me my next move because Heaven is my goal. Every day that I rise, teach me the word of your understanding, Father God. Make me humble. God, shower me down with your holy spirit, Father, with sweet anointing and love and peace within. Use me, Father, any way you see fit. I'm yours, Lord. And every day that I rise, I just want to give you the praise, oh God, and keep moving by faith that you are going to see about me. Right now, Father, I just want to say thank you for all you have done for me. I praise you forever and ever in Jesus' wonderful name. I pray, Amen!
 
thank you all for helping me pray the prayer in finding our Father!
 
May your walk with God grow stronger every day...In Jesus' name. Amen
 
I pray for this, may God answer your prayers according to His will. In Jesus' name, Amen.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
When we seek God with our whole heart we will find him. God will answer ur prayers in Jesus name
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 119:62 : At midnight I will rise to give thanks unto thee because of thy righteous judgments. Historical Context:? In ancient Israel, midnight was a time when most people were resting, and the world was quiet and still. The...
Replies
9
Views
154
I just want freedom from satanic people stalking and harassing me. They tried to stop from attending churches services. I tried to attend a women's bible study to fellowship with other women but a satanic demon possessed witch told lies about me to the women and turned them against me. She then...
Replies
7
Views
129
God, you have no idea how I feel right now. I absolutely hated the people make me feel sh—.
Replies
10
Views
169
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,461
Messages
16,788,294
Members
649,032
Latest member
Zrxaelmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom